As the Accounting Assistant Manager, You are responsible for handling and managing the complete financial process of the Company. You will work closely with the Manager and the CFO/COO. Oversee finance, accounting, tax and controlling activities of the company.
- Oversee end-to-end finance, accounting and tax matters in the company
- Manage the financial accounting, reporting (management and statutory reports), month end closing process, reconciliation and consolidation
- Understand local regulations in accounting and tax
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Provide variable contribution analysis, cost vs benefit, forecasting, budgeting
- Manage and review daily finance, accounting and tax activities to ensure compliance, accuracy and completeness of accounting records and transactions and reports in the company
- Participate in discussion about activities and project with the business partners and to ensure all finance aspects have been properly incorporated and assessed
- Giving insight prior management decision making related to data in finance and others
- Propose and review improvements in finance, accounting, business processes and procedures
To succeed in this role, you must have all-rounder experience including finance operations, be familiar with process improvements, automation, and scaling-up process.
- Bachelor’s degree from a well-known university, master’s degree is an advantage.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in middle to senior finance position, preferably in the financial sector.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated business acumen and commercial insight and ability in developing a team.
- Solid understanding in accounting, tax and financial standards.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and diverse environment.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia.