- Provide compliance support for regulated entities in Indonesia jurisdiction.
- Assist to implement a Compliance Framework to be adapted and to create an Annual Compliance Program for the company.
- Report to Head of Legal and Compliance and business unit any compliance breaches and incident and provide findings and recommendations in relation to the breach/incident.
- Assist Head of Legal and Compliance to establish and manage compliance assurance monitoring program to ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory obligations and monitoring of set internal standards and controls.
- Assist Head of Legal and Compliance to conduct a regular compliance gap analysis of internal controls to ensure compliance with various applicable laws; recommend and implement remedial actions and improvements.
- Assist Head of Legal and Compliance to manage and/or contribute to various projects including addressing requests for information, gap, and other assessments.
- Provide compliance guidance for all initiatives, projects, and engagements of internal and external parties and act as a role model for the proper conduct for other business areas.
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance.
- Prepare and responsible to submit the mandatory reporting to relevant regulators (i.e OJK, Bappebti, PPATK)
- Candidate should possess at minimum bachelor’s degree (S1) in Law.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience. Combined exposure of a law firm and in house experience will be a plus.
- Having excellent communication, interpersonal a presentation skill.
- Proven experience in dealing with the business licensing process and mandatory reporting to OJK, PPATK, and Bappebti.
- Strong knowledge in the Financial Services world will be preferable.