As part of our Customer Service Operations, you will be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day running of customer service functions. You will also work with the Operations, Product, and Marketing teams in ensuring appropriate service delivery.
- Monitor and respond to social media (Facebook and Instagram) messages and comments.
- Monitor and respond to Google Playstore and App Store reviews.
- Retrieve data and perform follow-up actions (texts or outbound calls).
- Answer inquiries and forward issues to the technical or product team.
- Maintain company reputation by serving users with a good attitude.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma degree or equivalent.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in the customer service industry.
- Candidate must be comfortable or semi-fluent in communicating in English (spoken & written).
- Candidate must have a strong passion for the service industry.
- Candidate must show good communication and problem analysis skills.
- Preferably, candidate possesses financial and investment knowledge.
- Preferably, candidate is familiar with SaaS.
- Candidate is willing to work in shift.