Marketing Analytics will be responsible for analyzing product performance and translate that to marketing initiatives, with responsibilities:
Product Performance Tracking and Analysis
- Monitor conversion funnels across entry points vs. target for both overall product business performance & marketing performance (B2C).
- Monitor other business performance metrics to ensure the achievement of the business objective (B2B).
- Creating regular report analysis for the insights.
- Creating dashboards for marketing monitoring in Metabase.
Marketing Tools Requirements and QA
- Create and maintain event integration to marketing platforms (appsflyer, clevertap, firebase, etc)
- Give insights to CRM strategy that includes customer segmentation process, promotion scheme, budgeting, performance target.
- Help to monitor product launch campaigns and the impact of each marketing campaign.
- Collaborate with product & marketing team to identify and explore the levers needed to improve the performance, marketing budget efficiency (e.g. cost-saving initiative), or profitability (e.g. generating more margin)
- Collaborate with the Business/Data Team to support in establishing a comprehensive performance analysis, that includes comprehensive customer segmentation to help customer behavior understanding, and implement the marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Proficiency in SQL & Microsoft Excel (must have).
- Proficiency in Google Analytics & other marketing tools is a plus.
- Familiar with BQ or AWS is a plus.
- Passionate with data-driven marketing and growth.
- Deep analytical skills and able to translate the analysis into an actionable plan.
- Self-driven, passionate, have a strong business acumen
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with good attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in an international team environment
- Ability to be agile and flexible in adapting in a dynamic environment.
- Interest in the investment or financial sector is a plus.