Financial content lead will be responsible for developing Pluang’s in-house content strategy and define the company’s future content road map and capabilities.
- Plan, execute, and analyze content for Pluang’s product and marketing channel (social media, blog, paid ads, webinar, aso, website, etc) that covers macro and industry themes, especially Pluang’s products; gold, S&P 500, and crypto assets
- Perform strong data driven to determine the content plan and analyze the result of the content
- Create daily financial content that can be leveraged to all placements
- Create a monthly and quarterly road map for content development
- Manage content team (copywriter, freelancers)
- Minimum 4 years of experience to manage or create content in financial sectors
- Have a portfolio of prior work that showcases your ability to synthesize relevant information and data to highlight interesting themes, and provide informed commentary around the expected impact of market and industry trends.
- Expert in distilling real-time market information into concise and informative notes.
- Solid understanding of macro environment and ability to tie global events to specific sectors and companies
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus
- Passionate with data-driven marketing and growth.
- Deep analytical skills and able to translate the analysis into an actionable plan
- Self-driven, passionate, have a strong business acumen
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with good attention to detail and excellent project management skill
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in an international team environment
- Ability to be agile and flexible in adapting in a dynamic environment