As Finance Controller you are required to understand the complete financial process and will be responsible specifically in budgeting and forecasting. You will report directly to the Manager and COO. Oversee finance, accounting, tax and controlling activities of the company.
- Oversee end-to-end finance, accounting and tax matters in the company
- Analyze the monthly financial report, produce a clear and well explained financial report to the board
- Prepare cash flow forecast report on weekly and monthly basis
- Prepare receivables and payables control report on monthly basis
- Maintain accrual cost report, ensure all activities are properly recorded in timely manner
- Manage and review daily finance, accounting and tax activities to ensure compliance, accuracy and completeness of accounting records and transactions and reports in the company
- Participate in discussion about activities and project with the business partners and to ensure all finance aspects have been properly incorporated and assessed
- Giving insight prior to management decision making related to data in finance and others
- Propose and review improvements in finance, accounting, business processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree from a well-known university, master’s degree is an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in middle finance position, preferably in the financial sector.
- Fully understanding the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Solid understanding in accounting, tax and financial standards.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and diverse environment.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia.