- Prepare first drafts or first revisions of documents.
- Maintain contract database and organize executed versions of contracts.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned; and
- Maintain proactive communication with all and each stakeholder in and outside the company.
- Handling legal matters relating to financial products and services within the company
- Assisting business team for a current and upcoming project, and maintaining legal documents
- Drafting and reviewing legal matters such as, nondisclosure agreement, memorandum of understanding, cooperation agreement and others
- Ensure all legal documentation are clear, updated, and available.
- Provide legal protection and services to a company.
- Responsible in general meeting of shareholders, annual reports, presentations, press releases and media monitoring.
- Work directly with relevant stakeholders from end-to-end on partnership arrangements, new product launches, licensing and compliance matters, government relations and all other strategic legal matters.
- Candidate should possess at minimum bachelor’s degree (S1) in Law.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience. A combined exposure of law firm and in house experience will be a plus.
- Having excellent communication, interpersonal a presentation skill.
- Proven experience in dealing with contract drafting and negotiating.
- Strong knowledge in the Financial Services world will be preferable.