Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing overall paid digital marketing push and overall product marketing campaign management. This involves implementing an A/B test bidding strategy, analyzing data to deliver marketing insights, learning about user behavior, testing and creating new campaigns in multiple Paid Channels such as Google Search, GDN, Facebook ads, and other 3rd Party Networks. Also preparing and initiating short-term and quick wins in digital marketing excellence that is scalable and expandable in short term.
- Create, execute, and analyze overall digital marketing strategies, including A/B test bidding strategy, in multiple Paid Channels such as Google Search, GDN, Facebook ads, and other 3rd Party Networks.
- Track and measure all digital marketing metrics including, but not limited to, actual spend, conversion volumes, ROAS metrics, optimization per day, GDS, etc.
- Analyze a large set of data to identify market trends, user behavior, and insights for recommendations of marketing and business strategy.
- Optimize campaign budget effectively by planning for seasonality factors through accurate forecasting, rigorous testing, and agile optimization.
- Perform ongoing keyword research, expansion, and optimization on a weekly basis.
- Growth-hack organic digital marketing investment by the implementation of scalable digital marketing across channels covering key identified target consumers.
- Overview product marketing management campaigns, perform excellent project management and campaign execution.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university (any major is welcome).
- At least 3 years of working experience in Digital Marketing including, but not limited to, FB, Google, Tiktok ads, programmatic, etc.
- Having experience in handling digital marketing strategy and execution for the e-commerce or fintech industry in Indonesia is a plus.
- Deep analytical skills and ability to translate the analysis into an actionable plan.
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing Mix (including how it works on both app & mobile web + desktop).
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, AppsFlyer, Google Analytics, GSC, ahrefs, moz, etc)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Excellent communication in English, stakeholder management and problem solving skills. Strong drive to make things happen and influence others.
- Growth mindset to always go extra miles in learning and upgrading yourself.
- Ability to be agile and flexible in adapting in a dynamic environment.
- Interest in the investment or financial sector is a plus.
Seniority Level : Mid-senior level