We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. As a Product Manager, you will work closely with a cross-functional department to understand our users, define product strategy / roadmap, create Product Requirement Documentation, manage end-to-end projects (testing, implementation, iteration) to deliver our product to the customers.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Lead the research on competitive landscape, our customers and industry trends to contribute to the product vision, strategy, prioritization, and roadmap.
- Work closely with the cross-functional department (Engineering, Marketing, Treasury, Finance, Operation and External Stakeholders) to define value proposition, product requirement documentation, and go-to-market strategy.
- Work closely with Design and Engineering team to establish lean product development and release a great quality of product
- Develop hypothesis, testing and iterate the plan to grow the product through various customer study, research and data analysis.
- Act as a product evangelist to understand our users better, and build product awareness.
- Overall 2 – 3 years of experience in product management along with proven capability of strong leadership skills and past experience of leading a team
- At least Bachelor’s degree from top local or overseas universities. Background in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business field is an advantage. MBA is a plus
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, excellent communication, stakeholder management and problem solving skills. Strong drive to make things happen and influence others.
- Growth mindset to always go extra miles in learning and upgrading yourself.
- Ability to be agile and flexible in adapting in a dynamic environment.
- Good understanding of the investment / financial sector, huge plus for being an active investors (stock, mutual funds, crypto, etc)