As part of the design process, copywriting plays an important role in humanizing digital products through words. You will be responsible for ensuring users have the most delightful experience possible with the words you use to guide their experience through the journey on our site and app. The candidate will make sure that technical complexity could be translated into delightful copy that enriches our user experience in Pluang.
- Work closely with Product Managers / other stakeholders in the company to plan, assess and create copy for Product Requirements, Product-related Emails, and FAQ sections.
- Craft concise and compelling copy that is able to guide the users navigating their way to complete their needs and user journey around our digital products. Maintain copywriting consistency across all interfaces.
- Test the proposed copy solution to validate and iterate the solution that meets with the design objectives.
- Collaborate with UX Researcher, UI Designers and UI Developers during the design research & ideation to ensure that the product layout and copy work harmoniously together.
- Liaise with engineers during copy implementation & product testing to ensure the final copy is completed and implemented accurately
- Define standard / style guide for product copywriting in Pluang interfaces to meet high standards of quality in both Bahasa and English, including aligning with the Marketing content team.
- Minimum 2 years experience of copywriting or content marketing as a hands-on writer with background from Creative Writing, Journalism, Marketing & Communication, or any other relevant disciplines
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, excellent communication, stakeholder management and problem solving skills. Attention to detail especially on the grammar & vocabulary usage.
- Growth mindset to always go extra miles in learning and upgrading yourself.
- Ability to be agile and flexible in adapting in a dynamic environment.
- Good understanding of the investment / financial sector, huge plus for being an active investors (stock, mutual funds, crypto, etc)