Senior Social Media will be responsible for managing every social media channel for Pluang. This involves strategy planning, content creating, social media post scheduling, social media and community relationship performance reporting, and working inline with any marketing campaign. You will also be the forefront in communicating with our customers in any social media channel.
- Create social media strategy and define the Pluang character in social media.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging content for social media account
- Interact with customers in a professional, personable, and timely manner to grow and keep the engagement alive
- Work with the marketing, creative, and customer experience team to create high quality, engaging, relevant, and timely content
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and analyze social media performance and customer reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build and boost brand awareness
- Manage, monitor, and analyze influencer and blogger campaigns.
- Liaise with business development and product departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Minimum 3 years proven work experience as social media manager/specialist, or related field
- Ability to identify and track relevant social media metrics
- Excellent communication in Indonesian and English
- Good copywriting skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to be agile and flexible in adapting in a dynamic environment.
- Interest in the investment or financial sector is a plus.